联系人: Louis Cecile
215 Vauxhall Bridge Road
We're the UK's Parkinson's support and research charity. Because we're here, no one has to face Parkinson's alone.
• We're the largest charity funder of Parkinson's research in the UK investing over £70million.
• We provide expert information on every aspect of Parkinson's.
• We offer training and resources for health and social care professionals to help improve services.
• We offer friendship, support and the opportunity to meet others affected through our local presence.
• We campaign, change attitudes and improve services.
• We improve understanding of Parkinson's by changing attitudes and challenging myths.
• We fundraise to find a cure and improve life.
There are lots of ways you can get involved and support us. Help us to find a cure and improve life for everyone affected by Parkinson's.
We seek professionals to provide us with their expertise in financial volunteering roles.