AHAVA Sr. FA / FA Mgr
剩余 1 天
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate and lead the annual budgeting process to generate solid annual business plan;
- Participate and support the S&OP full process;
- Prepare and submit the monthly rolling forecast reflecting the latest business development.
- Support accounting team with the monthly closing process and analyze the actual result variances
- Provide management reporting service to management team, including KPI reports, budget spending progress, Monthly Operating Review etc..
- Support sales & marketing team for pricing decision: analysis, system maintenance and follow up.
- Provide financial analysis support for key Sales & Marketing initiatives: new product launches, A&P spending, counter & brand profitability etc..
- Coordinate with group finance team with their requirements: monthly/quarterly analysis, etc..
- Other Ad hoc assignments as needed.
ESSENTIAL EDUCATION, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
• University degree majoring in accounting or finance.
• 3 years of working experience in financial analysis, preferred in consumer goods industry.
• Experience on retail business and online business is a plus.
• Good interpersonal skill.
• Fluent in English both writing and speaking.
• Good team work spirit.
• Good working knowledge on Microsoft Office software, knowledge on SAP is preferred.
• Knowledge of IFRS and PRC GAAP.