Manager/Senior Manager-GSS-Tax Services_Beijing
Tax and regulatory issues are on top of the mind for many companies operating around the world today. As a tax professional, you'll help organisations and individuals to maximise their tax efficiency and manage their tax risks. You'll achieve this through the advice you give to your clients on conducting proper tax planning, and helping them to fully meet their tax compliance obligations.
Taxation in a fast-paced business environment is exciting and intellectually stimulating. To meet the challenges, you'll need to constantly develop your tax knowledge and research skills. As you progress, you'll likely become specialised in certain specific areas of tax and/or industry segments.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
• Manage the delivery of tax consulting services across a wide range of cross-border tax issues from both a technical and commercial perspective;
• Work closely with different internal line of services as well as external parties in the course of providing our client's services;
• Lead M&A projects by managing the service delivery of overseas offices and coordinating with client contacts to ensure that client requests are fully addressed while maintaining engagement recovery;
• Develop new client relationships;
• Develop new opportunities from existing PwC client relationships through cross line-of-service promotion and collaboration;
• Provide clients with advice on tax efficient corporate restructuring, investment holding structures, financing structures and operation models;
• Provide tax planning advice to improve overall tax efficiency;
• Assist clients in performing buyer / vendor tax due diligence and provide deal related tax support including advising on tax efficient acquisition structure, providing comments on sales and purchases agreement, providing tax input and analysis to the acquisition financial model etc;
• Stay informed of recent local and international tax updates and provide relevant technical trainings to clients and targets;
• Coach junior and senior staff and help with group administration affairs.
• Bachelor's degree;
• Minimum five years of relevant tax experience in taxation;
• Sound project management skill with strong business sense;
• Good commend of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
• Overseas working experience is a plus;
• Based in Beijing but business travel is expected;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
• Experienced or willing to work in a fast-paced environment;
• Pleasant personality, willing to communicate with different parties, mature and stable;
• Remain calm and patient under high pressure;
• Willingness to learn.
Key personal attributes:
• In addition, candidates should illustrate the following personal attributes:
• Demonstrates courage and integrity;
• Acquires and applies commercial and technical expertise by staying up to date in industry and with market trends;
• Manages projects and economics efficiently; planning and performing work in accordance with client requirements and professional standards;
• Open minded, agile with change and practical;
• Communicates with impact and empathy;
• Actively shares ideas and knowledge and is innovate;
• Lead and contribute to team success;
• Is passionate about client service;
• Works hard to build and sustain relationships;
• Accuracy and diligent;
• Good analytical and organizing skills; and
• A team player.
To apply, please click the position Hyperlink provided here:
Please be noted that PwC China Firm use a recruitment system to receive job applications and manage candidate pipeline. In this system, you as our candidate, can search for job opportunities, build up and maintain personal profile, submit job applications, and view application status. You can access the recruitment system by visiting the “Career” page under our website www.pwccn.com or easily clicking the above position Hyperlink.