Senior Associate -Transfer Pricing（JBD) -Tax Services_Shanghai
剩余 1 天
Tax and regulatory issues are on top of the mind for many companies operating around the world today. As a tax professional, you'll help organisations and individuals to maximise their tax efficiency and manage their tax risks. You'll achieve this through the advice you give to your clients on conducting proper tax planning, and helping them to fully meet their tax compliance obligations.
Taxation in a fast-paced business environment is exciting and intellectually stimulating. To meet the challenges, you'll need to constantly develop your tax knowledge and research skills. As you progress, you'll likely become specialised in certain specific areas of tax and/or industry segments.
• Work with a team to devise solutions to complex transfer pricing issues faced by multinational corporations, especially Japanese companies;
• Analyse the economics of a client's related party transactions;
• Interview client personnel to identify functions and risks relevant to the engagement objectives;
• Design and use advanced spreadsheet models to measure and compare inter-company results;
• Apply statistical tools to establish the sensitivity of inter-company pricing strategies to relevant macro and micro-economic factors;
• Conduct and write industry research studies; and
• Supervise the work of junior staff member within the group.
• Bachelor's degree with a major in Accounting, Economics, Finance or Japanese;
• At least three years' relevant experiences in transfer pricing, tax, finance either in an accounting firm or industry;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Japanese and Mandarin;
• A strong command of English;
• Flexibility and open-mindedness;
• Confident with a strong business sense;
• A team player with good interpersonal skills, self-initiated and results-oriented.
To apply, please click the position Hyperlink provided here:
Please be noted that PwC China Firm use a recruitment system to receive job applications and manage candidate pipeline. In this system, you as our candidate, can search for job opportunities, build up and maintain personal profile, submit job applications, and view application status. You can access the recruitment system by visiting the “Career” page under our website www.pwccn.com or easily clicking the above position Hyperlink.