Associate Director / Manager - Real Estate Advisory - Financial Advisory - Hong Kong / Beijing...
About Deloitte China
The Deloitte China network of firms, backed by the global Deloitte network, deliver a full range of audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients. We are one of the leading professional services providers in this marketplace with 21 offices in Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Harbin, Hefei, Jinan, Macau, Nanjing, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Ulaanbaantar, Wuhan and Xiamen in China.
The Deloitte purpose is about making an impact that matters to our clients. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte is committed to investing in our people and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
About Financial Advisory
Financial Advisory (FA) practice of Deloitte China provides strategic and financial advisory services to clients throughout all phases of the economic cycle. FA comprises several distinct but related global service lines whose shared principal objective is the creation and enhancement of shareholder and stakeholder value. We are dedicated to providing clients with a full range of services, including:
Other Advisory Services
- Infrastructure and Capital Project Advisory Services provide services range from developing the underlying commercial structure, building the financial model to managing the financing process.
- Real Estate Advisory Services provide tailored, collaborated financial advisory services for real estate clients ranging from strategy advisory, cross-border advisory, capital and debt market advisory to divestiture.
Job Description & Responsibilities
Deloitte Real Estate Advisory (REA):
Originated from Monitor Group's Regional Economic Competitiveness practice, Deloitte REA is a new national service line under Deloitte Financial Advisory (DFA), aims to become China's #1 solution platform for regional prosperity (中国第一区域繁荣解决方案提供商). We provide industry cluster strategy + investment attraction + value creation through growth (M&A and transaction support) and restructuring services to the governments, developers, and investors.
Although "Real Estate" tends to refer to physical lands and buildings, REA focuses on strategic positioning and business models that optimize economic and social values of a region (as opposed to a property or building). Increasingly, our clientele spans from health care providers, cultural and creative industry giants, high tech companies, hospitality operators, etc.
Notable REA clients include CITIC Trust, Shenzhen Investment Holdings, Yuexiu Real Estate, Shanghai Huangpu District Government, Beijing Huairou District Government, Chongqing Fuling District Government, Hunan Provincial Government, China Fujian Free Trade Zone, Guangdong Heyuan National High Tech Zone, Xiamen Xiang An District Government, Nanjing Xia Guan District Government, Guilin Transportation Group, etc.
Unique Value Propositions of REA:
Compared to the "Big Five Agencies" (五大行), whole are primarily tenant attraction at project level, Deloitte REA designs regional / conglomerate / corporate level, highly customized solutions that enhance regional economy's long term competitiveness. Leveraging full financial advisory capabilities and collaborating with DC, RA, T&L, and A&A teams, REA puts solutions at work with implementation and transaction packages that pure strategy firms lack.
Deloitte REA Offers:
- Excellent exposure to full capabilities of the world's largest professional service platform
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
- Work life balance
- Entrepreneurial and collegial culture
- Choice of base work locations of Deloitte China major offices: Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Hong Kong, and other high potential locations.
Deloitte REA Career Openings:
- Top tier undergraduate degree, no specific major required
- More than 5 years of experiences in reputable consulting, investment banks, private equity, real estate developers, or urban planning firms
- Regional planning and/or real estate experiences desired but not required
- Excellent English and Mandarin language skill
- Open minded and team spirit
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong is the DTTL member firm in China. Deloitte China practice operates in Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau through Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong and its affiliates including Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in Mainland China, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu and Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu - Sociedade de Auditores in Macau. Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong and its affiliates operating in Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau are collectively referred to as Deloitte China.