Amazon China is seeking a qualified candidate for a Senior Financial Analyst who is expected to be the finance partner working together with CN retail and transportation operation team, to drive the long-term success of China business.
This is a key position both within the Finance team and the transportation operation team.
This individual will be responsible for driving financial performance by providing insightful financial analysis for smart business decisions and establish the long term economic vision
This position will be based in Beijing and reports to CN Transportation senior finance manager.
- Partner with CN business and FP&A team to drive periodical closing and planning processes, including month end closing, OP1, OP2, R&O and LRP
- Analyze opportunities and develop financial models for strategies and business plans to manage the third party logistic busineEss in China
- Lead the process of business goal setting and monthly tracking
- Provide finance strategy/analysis/solution for business growth and cost down initiatives, and optimize cost structure by proactively influencing and supporting business team’s decisions
- Partner with business leadership to provide transparency, predictability and accuracy of transportation cost forecasts.
- Provide input into and/or implement accounting policies and procedures to ensure compliance to Amazon accounting polices/practice.
- Provide constant financial guidance to enhance the cost efficiency and process effectively
- 5+ years’ experience in Finance with strong demonstration of analysis skill, business partnering capabilities and controls & compliance. Industry experience in e-commerce is preferred but not required.
- Degree in Finance/Accounting, Economics or Business.
- Strong ability to influence, negotiate, resolve conflicts, and establish credibility, trust and partnership at all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to look beyond the numbers. Effective at cultivating diverse data outlets and connecting the information into a cohesive qualitative story. Ability to objectively formulate opinions and defend viewpoints with business partners.
- Strong ethic, integrity and accountability attitude.
- Past Demonstration on results achievement and drive change.
- Proven communication skills (written and verbal), Fluent English skills are required.
- Process improvement related experience is preferred.
- MBA/ Master degree/ACCA/CPA would be preferred.