Senior fund settlement manager (基金结算高级经理)
Key responsibilities of the role
1. Be responsible for managing fund settlement team (more than 10 members) and daily fund settlement work;
2. Be responsible for managing and optimizing bank account opening procedures and carrying out risk management for fund accounts;
3. Cooperate with business department and operation department to improve the working capacity, efficiency and reduce operational risk of the settlement team;
4. Be responsible for monitoring and evaluating the service of domestic and overseas third-party service providers;
5. Implement process automation project, upgrade plan to technical department and promote related project.
6. Other requirement from the director of operation department.
1. More than 7 years working experience in fund settlement management, familiar with the settlement process of overseas financial institutions. Well-known financial institution background is preferred.
2. Fluent in Mandarin and English.
3.Bachelor's degree in finance/ related discipline or equivalent work/ training required
4. Familiar with the funds settlement mode, time and main channels of domestic and overseas major financial markets (eg. CNAPS2，CIPS).
5. Know SWIFT settlement related documents, can communicate directly with overseas custodian bank.
6. Experience in the construction of relevant settlement system is preferred.
7. Team management experience (more than 5 members) required.
8. Owning securities, funds, or banking qualification (at least 3 choose 1). CFA or CPA is preferred.
Company Address: Chaoyang District, Beijing