ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (Mid-Level)
The Piacente Group (TPG Investor Relations) seeks an experienced mid-level IR candidate in its Beijing office to support the clients and team in managing investor relations accounts for mid- and large-cap US listed Chinese ADRs. Suitable candidates will have 2-3 years of IR or capital markets experience, good writing skills, and strong written and oral English skills are optimal.
- Assist with reviewing and editing quarterly earnings news releases, conference call scripts, corporate announcements and other investor-related materials;
- Conduct targeted outreach to investors and equity analysts to gather feedback;
- Edit Power Point presentations that convey a compelling investment thesis;
- Analyze institutional investor trends through 13F analysis;
- Interaction with C-suite executives and team members;
- Respond to investor inquiries and interact with the investment community; and,
- Monitor and effectively summarize daily research and media for client companies, peer groups and client industries.
Experience & Skills
- 2 - 3 years of experience employed by a quality investor relations agency, in-house IR experience, and/or relevant experience in the capital markets such as equity research.
- Good analytical skills with an understanding of finance and the capital markets, and the ability to understand businesses in a variety of industries.
- Decent writing skills, including experience writing news releases and presentations.
- Highly organized, efficient and detail-oriented; must be able to multi-task and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to think critically and demonstrate good judgment.
- Good natured personality and interest in working in teams, we have a strong team environment.
- Professional in person, phone and email communications skills.
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet proficiency. Thomson, Bloomberg, FactSet and other IR program proficiencies are a plus.
About TPG Investor Relations
The Piacente Group (TPG IR) is a full-service investor relations and financial media consulting firm with offices in New York, California, Beijing and Shanghai. Representing a portfolio of excellent pre-and post-IPO China-based ADRs, TPG IR develops and implements strategic programs focused on broadening investment community sponsorship through best practice execution. Value-driven messaging and communications, proactive and continuous outreach to Wall Street, targeted media relations and innovative social media methodologies work in concert to market TPG clients' securities before optimal investment audiences. For more information about The Piacente Group please visit http://www.tpg-ir.com.