Internal Audit Manager (Corporate Banking and Credit Risk Management)
剩余 1 天
We are a well established and listed local commercial bank in Hong Kong, a member of Yuexiu Group, which is a state-owned enterprise group with the largest assets and leading performance in overall economic efficiency in Guangzhou, having total assets nearly RMB 420 billion as at the end of 2016. We are committed to actively expanding our business development in both Hong Kong and Mainland. To cope with our rapid growth, we are now inviting high caliber candidates to join us and pursue for success.
- Plan, lead and complete audit assignments of Corporate Banking and Credit Risk Management
- Identify and recommend areas of improvements in internal control and operational efficiency
- Review the procedure manuals and provide comment from internal control perspective
- Track and follow up to ascertain open audit/regulatory issues are timely and satisfactorily rectified
- Manage audit relationship with the related business and support unit management to assess associated risks of the units, and perform continuous monitoring on credit related business functions
- Ad hoc duties as assigned
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or Banking related disciplines
- At least 8 years' experience in auditing of commercial banking, including Corporate Banking, Financial Institution Credit, and Credit Risk Management and with experience in managing/ leading the audits
- Good understanding of the regulatory requirements particularly on Credit Risk Management
- Good people management, analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good report writing skills in Chinese and English
- Conversant with MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing
- Occasion travelling to China required
We offer competitive remuneration package and promising career opportunities to the successful candidates. Interested parties, please send full resume with current & expected salary and the date of availability to The HR Division, G.P.O. Box 2535, HK, or by email: email@example.com, or by clicking Apply. Please quote reference on your application.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purposes.
越秀集團成員A Member of Yuexiu Group