Senior Finance Associate
剩余 1 天
Our client is a European commercial bank. Currently, they are looking for an experienced Finance candidate to join their finance department.
- This role will prepare and submit assigned regulatory returns and ad-hoc surveys and make sure their accuracy and timeliness.
- This role will assist with Tax matters of Shanghai branch, including Corporate Income Tax and VAT return input and preparation, stamp duty management and tax provision calculation and journals.
- This role will oversee the month end process for Shanghai branch to ensure the book can be closed on Business Day 1.
- This role will be required to investigate any finance control issues and follow up for resolution.
- This role will manage the intercompany invoicing and settlement process for Shanghai branch.
- This role will review and update assigned process documentation and working papers based on internal requirement to ensure they are up to date, and raise any process improvement opportunities.
- This role may be required to liaise with internal/external auditors, tax officers and regulators in its capacity as appropriate.
- This role may be required to support the Finance stream delivery of any relevant business initiatives and projects.
- This role may be required to review any work performed by another team member as requested.
- This role will be required to back up the other team members in different locations upon request.
- Regulatory report preparation & submission (50%)
- Tax return & tax related matters (20%)
- Financial control and month end closing review (10%)
- Review and update process documentation and working papers (10%)
- Support project initiatives (5%)
- Others (5%)
- University degree, major in Accounting/Finance or related subject.
- Over 6 years Finance experience in banking industry
- Experience in regulatory reporting and tax preferred but not essential
- Strong numeracy & analytical skills
- Attention for detail
- Self-motivated, hardworking and the ability to work independently
- Good team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of both written and spoken Chinese and English