Senior Finance Associate
Our client is a US commercial bank. Currently, they are looking for an experienced finance candidate for their Beijing Branch.
- Make sure all statutory reports can be prepared and submitted timely and accurately.
- Calculate liquidity ratio, deposit reserve and other regulatory ratios and timely escalate any issue identified.
- Assist the manager to establish and update the report completion instruction.
- Assist to identify opportunities for automation of all statutory returns.
- Closely follow the internal reporting procedures and instructions.
- Identify the need of clarification on regulation or reporting requirement, and work with the manager and Compliance to obtain necessary advice or guideline from the regulators.
- Be ready to back up the other team members of different locations/functions upon request.
- University degree, major in Accounting or related subjects.
- Over 4 years reporting or accounting/Finance experience in banking industry, preferred to be the similar role with foreign banks in China;
- Good understanding of Chinese and international GAAP;
- Good understanding of CBRC, PBOC, SAFE and Tax regulations in banking industry;
- Excellent PC and MS Office skills;
- Good command of both written and spoken Chinese and English;
- Self-motivated, hardworking and the ability to work independently.
- Good team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.