1. bachelor degree or above, major in marketing, management, finance is preferred.
2.8 years of financial experience, at least 5 years of team management experience; excellent team management skills, able to lead the team to complete sales tasks;
3. Rich financial background knowledge, personal banking products marketing experience and high-end customer resources are preferred;
4. good customer communication, interpersonal and customer relationship skills.
5. Ability to self-restrain, motivate and dare to undertake and fulfill the objectives and responsibilities, and be competent under certain pressures.
7. having professional qualification such as securities, fund, insurance, financial planner, CFP, CFA or CPA is preferred.