Local Reporting Specialist
Our client is a global commercial bank.
- Responsible for the quality, quantity and timeliness of Local Regulatory and Statutory Reporting for the Beijing Branch
- To provide accounting related advice and support to the business units through the diagnosis of financial issues and the proposal of solutions
- To handle taxation Beijing.
- Performing regular analysis of movements of regulatory reporting under responsibility
- constantly enhancing reporting functionalities by using and proactively drive upgrading of existing applications
- To coordinate daily monitoring of various regulatory limits and ratios
- Work closely with other areas of the department to provide additional ad hoc reports
- Take active role in departmental projects as they arise
- Other tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in an accounting department in the financial industry
- Good analytical skills
- Good knowledge of IFRS and CAS
- Proficient in regulatory reporting
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Process orientated with ability to analyse and recommend / drive improvements
- Service orientated to key clients and stakeholders
- Able to work with minimum supervision and under time pressure with tight deadlines
- Proficient in MS Office applications, SSRS and SAP knowledge beneficial