Assistant Manager Treasury
- Lead responsible for Treasury related job, to coordinate for ABS transaction before and after issuance, including preparation of all regulatory required documents and monthly ABS servicer report and month end journal booking; plus act as key participant for financial bond. To work with IT to improve report automation; to ensure the compliance of all treasury related works; continue to improve treasury overall process.Review and post Accounting journals in Sunsystem
- To support frequent ABS issuance under amortization and revolving structures, and act as key participant/coordinator for ABS transactions and provide all documents required by regulators or group etc, and ensure all filings are in appropriate manner and able to meet internal/external audit requirement.
- To fully meet all the report deadlines and deliver high accuracy reports, including pool cut reports, historical reports to rating agencies before ABS issuance, monthly servicer reports for each issuance after issuance, monthly data preparation for Controlling/FF6, yearly report for audit purpose etc. To assist with surveillance credit rating report requirement and after issuance annual disclosure with China Money.
- To act as lead person in SF and to boost effective communication both internally inside SF or with headquarter and external parties. Internal parties include Compliance, Controlling, Contract Management, Risk, IT teams, FF6, FF13, FR 12 etc.; external parties include not but limited to financial advisors, underwriters, trusts, legal firms, audit firm, rating agencies, custodian banks, government authorities, i.e. China Bond etc.
- To coordinate with all involved parties and arrange signatures for engagement letters and finalised documents.
- Coordinate with Contract Management team, auditing and legal firms to have AUP report issued on time.
- Heavily involved in "ABS Readiness Project", she or he will be working with IT or external vendors to test IT tool and run data verification.
- Work with IT to improve ABS report automation and enhance the accuracy; liaise with various teams in standardizing future ABS process.
- Handle all the Bond related matters
- Make payment on time for ABS/Bond related transactions, conduct correct accounting journal bookings.
- Other jobs on request
University degree in Accounting/Finance
- Fluent in Chinese and English , good problem solving skills, reliable, team work sprit.
- Have "can do" attitude and a proactive and positive approach to work, self motivated
- Strong communication skills and eye for details
- More than 3 years related working experience in a similar role, experience in auto finance industry is highly preferred
- Possession of Interbank local currency trader certificate and experience in ABS/Bond transaction would certainly be an extra plus.
- ACCA preferred