Assistant Manager Wholesale Acceptance
- Ensure timely processing of wholesale credit reviews, which are presented to credit committees for approvals. Credit reviews must ensure a clear and deep analysis on the dealerships’ operation situation including financial, operation, risk analysis and etc. Potential risks are identified and well addressed with mitigations properly proposed.
- Ensure credit proposal fully consider both front office and back office perspectives, with both the credit line to fit the business development needs and the risk mitigations are sufficient to secure the credit lines.
- Lead fellow credit analysts to perform group’s credit reviews and coordinate with area managers to ensure a smooth process of the credit reviews.
- Good inter-action with both front and back office departments, to make sure a smooth process of the credit reviews.
University degree in economy and finance area, or related knowledges
- At least 4 years’ experience in commercial finance business field, eg. Banking, risk management, audit, credit, accounting, controlling and etc.
- Strong financial analysis skills with solid knowledge in accounting/finance.
- Ownership spirit with good interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English, especially English writing and presenting skills.
- Attention in details and accuracy.
- Knowledge in auto business is highly appreciated.
- ACCA preferred