剩余 1 天
- Keep contacts with the relevant internal stakeholders within Schroders for sourcing data from the internal database for business proposals, including presentations, RPI, RFP, and additional Q&A.
- Work with various departments such as Investment, Performance Marketing and Operations, to ensure that the business proposals meet the internal guidlines and procedures.
- Maintain Client Relationship database ( CRM).
- Answer clients' ad hoc enquiries.
- Maintain periodical client communication materials and programs.
- Other ad-hoc sales support activities.
- 3+ years working experiences in asset management sales or financial sector analyst experiences in international consulting firms;
- Exposure to asset management business in commercial banks and product management in mutual/ private funds are plus.
- Bachelor's degree or above;
- Asset Management Association of China ( AMAC ) license holder is plus;
- Excellent English and Chinese written and verbal communication skll;
- Well trained writing skills of sales material; Sound financial and asset management knowledge;
- Efficient and responsive to internal and external requests and good at multi- tasking;
- Organized, careful, patient and dedicated.