Senior Manager (Head of Regulatory Reporting) - Finance & Capital Management Division
We are a well established and listed local commercial bank in Hong Kong, a member of Yuexiu Group, which is a state-owned enterprise group with the largest assets and leading performance in overall economic efficiency in Guangzhou, having total assets nearly RMB 420 billion as at the end of 2016. We are committed to actively expanding our business development in both Hong Kong and Mainland. To cope with our rapid growth, we are now inviting high caliber candidates to join us and pursue for success.
- Manage the regulatory reporting function of the Group that cover a broad spectrum of regulatory reporting, financial and statutory reporting, daily liquidity management function
- Lead the team to ensure timely and accurate submission of HKMA Banking Returns and ensure a robust and thorough internal control and review system in place
- Maintain Group's regulatory reporting policies and regulatory disclosure requirement
- Drive the implementation of new regulatory reporting system
- Manage internal and external audit and reviews
- Advise the stakeholders on the accounting and reporting requirements on new banking products
- University graduate in Accounting, Finance or other relevant disciplines
- Professional accounting qualification
- Minimum 12 years' relevant experience from audit firms or banking industry with at least 5 years in managerial role
- Strong knowledge in accounting standards, tax rules and regulatory reporting requirements
- Good leadership and people management skills
- Self-motivated and sound analytical & report writing skills
- Knowledge of VBA preferred
We offer competitive remuneration package and promising career opportunities to the successful candidates. Interested parties, please send full resume with current & expected salary and the date of availability to The HR Division, G.P.O. Box 2535, HK, or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by clicking Apply. Please quote reference on your application.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purposes.
越秀集團成員A Member of Yuexiu Group