SSC AP accountant-Contractor (1 year)
SCOPE OF THE ROLE / KEY MEASURES
1. Conduct employee reimbursement review, travel/ expense policy training, facilitate employee account creation in concur;
2. Responsible for Bank & Treasury, including but not limited to conduct fund transfer, bank charges entries and upload Weekly Cash Report;
3. Conduct AP and bank month-end closing, including but not limited to complete AP and bank accounts reconciliation, make expense accrual, prepare aging analysis and any other management reports;
4. Coordinate with bank, company IT and local Finance team with system & working issue resolution
5. Conduct backup/ cross-review/audit job within SSC;
6. Support APAC AP manager on building up good relationship with local team and making continuous process optimization;
7. Ad-hoc assignments as required.
1. Bachelor degree or have professional trainings in accounting/finance;
2. Fluent English with good interpersonal communication skills;
3. Good Excel and PowerPoint skills;
4. 1-2 years MNC working experience with basic skills on SAP ERP system is preferred;
5. Very comfortable with numbers and attentive to detail;
6. Teamwork spirit and ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
7. ACCA preferred