Key responsibility 1: RETAIL AUDITS
Conduct a regular and operational review of the Retail Network for continuous control improvement and increased risk awareness.
• Ensure appropriate understanding and full coverage of the Retail Network. Elaborate a comprehensive and efficient Retail audit planning.
• Perform regular and deep reviews of the Retail Network operations in line with the Group Internal Control framework. Determine key areas of improvement and propose action plans.
• Provide awareness on the risks and controls associated with Retail activities. Support the Maisons in their effort to write & implement worldwide retail operation procedures.
• In coordination with the Head of Retail Audits & Compliance, elaborate a comprehensive and efficient scorecard for adequate monitoring/benchmarking and communication to respective stakeholders.
Key responsibility 2: COMPLIANCE AND INTERNAL CONTROL EFFECTIVENESS
Ensure that Internal Control levels in the regional entities are compliant with Richemont’s framework and applicable local regulations and coordinate control effectiveness campaigns.
• Schedule and perform Financial Control reviews in the markets to ensure adequate control effectiveness and sustained compliance. Monitor the resolution of issues and analyze remaining deficiencies or net risks.
• Maintain close relationship with ICS/Finance/Security and Legal departments, to keep the internal audit department up to date on new compliance topics and for the purpose of potential joint investigations.
• Ensure the sharing of internal control best practices and key issues observed in Retail & Compliance globally, including through workshops.
• Develop close but independent working relationships with management at all levels to ensure open communication and to provide consultation support.
Key responsibility 3: INTERNAL AUDITS and PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Be a referent in terms of controls also on other internal audit assignments and through project activities.
• Conduct independent financial and operational audits in accordance with the global plan approved by the Audit Committee.
• Support the Markets and Shared Services with advice through participation in control related projects.
• Identify, analyze and report on risks, control weaknesses, compliance issues, corrective actions and provide sound recommendations for solutions.
• To participate in the development of the RIA function, and more specifically to enhance the department’s skills base through projects with other team members.
• University degree in Finance / Controlling
• 3-5 years of audit experience
• Fluent in English and the local language of employment site, French a plus
Main Technical Competences
• Excellent communication and persuasive presentation skills (English reporting)
• Computer literate, knowledge of SAP and data extraction tools is a strong asset
Main Personal Skills
• Empathy and Team Spirit
• Cultural versatility with an international perspective in a complex organisation
• Analytical, ability to synthesize and discern facts from opinions
• Flexibility: willing to travel 30-50% of the time
• Autonomous and well organised
CARREER PATH AND PERSPECTIVES
The career path within RIA relies upon the skills, motivation and performance as well as a predefined internal career plan, including promotions to Business Risk Auditor, Senior Internal Auditor, Senior Business Risk Auditor, etc. Audit Management will closely accompany the internal auditor in this journey, allowing the person to familiarise with the various businesses and processes in this exiting Group.
The fast-paced and supportive environment at RIA will offer the candidate never ending opportunities for development on the job, but also within the team retreats or external training. These benefits for the future career will then hopefully serve as a stepping stone and facilitate a management career within operations or corporate functions in the wider Richemont world, as already proven by many former internal audit colleagues!