Finance Controller - Senior Manager
• Partner with Business Unit team on strategy development and implementation, enable business to reach its financial targets (Revenue, Profits contribution, etc.)
• With the ability to influence or gain positive feedback on key business directions design through insightful financial analysis, effective communication, and creative thinking.
• Provide superior portfolio/resource analysis and financial planning while maintaining a strong focus on business controls
• Identify the needs of business, and implement critical solutions through insightful financial analysis, synthesis, and review.
• Risk Management, through thorough analysis, to refrain potential risk exposure.
• Come up with mitigation plan and implementation action when necessary to ensure the business unit’s overall objectives achievement in both short term and long term.
• Build up trust and productive relationships with business team and stakeholders across the organization.
• Encourage innovation and drive efficiency improvement in all our work while supporting the development and growth of the employees.
• Bachelor’s degree with major in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business Management; Master degree in Accounting, Finance or MBA is a plus;
• 10+ years of experience in Finance at global fortune 500 companies;
• Resolve complex problems by drawing on experience; utilize the network to gather answers and provide a recommendation to BU executives.
• Recommend a course of action supported by financial analysis and logical arguments; collaborate extensively with cross function teams to reach a consensus solution.
• Due diligence, M&A and IPO knowledge, and experience is a plus.
• Interface with executive and non-executive financial and non-financial customers on a daily basis.
• Effectively Communication skills; ability to negotiate and have “tough” discussions with management team and executives
• ACCA preferred
申请Finance Controller - Senior Manager