1. Performing cashier work and be responsible for handling payment matters for our clients;
2. Independently preparing all required documents such as T/T, cheques and foreign currency conversion forms;
3. Maintaining cash book and cheque register as per company's internal procedure for assigned clients;
4. Assistance in banking and treasury matters to support engagement team;
5. Maintaining good working relationship with banks.
1. Associate degree or above in accounting;
2. Strong communication skills and excellent teamwork;
3. Must be mature and demonstrate initiative;
4. Attention to details and can follow instructions carefully, well-organised at work;
5. 1-2years cashier experience in WFOE will be an advantage;
6. Able to work in fast pace environment and to take pressure;
7. Strong PC skills include: Windows, MS Office; Experience with accounting softwares is a plus;
8. Good command of spoken and written English.
9. ACCA preferred