As part of IT department, the Project Manager is responsible for ensuring that all projects under his supervision are delivered on–time, within scope and within budget
- Define project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility. Develop a vision of final product or deliverables.
- Build a detailed project plan & evaluate the progress of project on regular basis
- Identify all the internal and external resources whether financial or human resources required completing the project successfully.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of projects
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks, report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage risks/dependencies across multiple projects
- Develop and execute an efficient internal communication strategy for ensuring communication with all levels of management within the team
- Manage the relationship with the client and all business stakeholders
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Bachelor or Master's degree in business, Information technology or finance
- 5+ years' experience in major Banks, Financial Institutions or consulting company (on banking sector), with strong IT Project Management background.
- Meticulous capability to plan, organize and coordinate tasks and people
- Strong team player. Enjoy delivering solutions to the business
- Good analytical skill and problem–solving skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills. Fluent oral English & Mandarin mandatory
- Ability to understand organization's goal and priorities
- Proactive, innovative and passionate about technology & banking industry