Pre-IPO CFO (Hangzhou based)
About the company:
My client is a Hangzhou based nitch TMT service company with years development histry, client recognition, investors' favor as well. As the business is booming, they are keen to have a capable CFO to join the business to lead the future IPO process by working closely with the top management team.
- Act as Chief Financial Officer and strategic business partner to senior executive leadership team by leading the IPO process in oversea capital market;
- Prepare and present monthly financial budgeting reports including monthly profit and loss by division, forecast vs. budget by division and weekly cash flow by division.
- Explore new investment opportunities and provide recommendations on potential returns and risks.
- Liaison and point of contact with external auditor, schedule and management over annual audit and lawyer.
- More than 10 years technical finance exprience in finance controlling, budgeting and planning
- Succesfully lead the IPO in the past
- Good adaptability and learning capability in changing and fast–growing environment
- Keen for stability while choosing for next career progression
What's on offer:
You will be highly enjoying the open and sharing culture and senior management team. CEO is quite deligate and empower CFO to lead the oversea IPO process in 18–24 months time. Besides, the package and option is open for discussion.