Group Financial Controller
- Assist the chairman in formulating the company strategy and lead the IPO project;
- Coordinate financial management and internal control, formulate the company's capital operation plan, supervise and manage the budget plan and financial reports;
- Responsible for cash flow management, working capital and budget, corporate integration, etc.
- Involve in fundraising for the company's operations, and approve the company's major capital flows
- Handle the risk control for major investment projects and business activities
- Liaise with professional parties and communicate with regulatory authorities
- Monitor monthly financial reports, tax report filing and performance analysis for Group review.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 5 years management experience in accounting/financing
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Good planning and analyzing skills
- Working knowledge in the Listing Rules and Takeovers Code is required
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Ability to challenge the status quo and propose improvement opportunities