剩余 1 天
In order to deliver a first-class service to our clients, we need first-class support internally. Our Internal Firm Services (IFS) is a network of specialist support professionals who play a vital role in ensuring we have all the right resources, services and technology. Not all of us work directly with external clients. Some of our best people choose to apply their talents as part of IFS and as such are a part of an organisation on a par with many of our external clients.
Our teams in IFS include: Administration, Branded Merchandise, Business Development, Finance, Global PwC Experience, Global Technology Solutions, Human Resources, Marketing & Communications, Office of General Counsel, Research, and Senior Partner Office.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Expatriates non-taxable claim checking and accounting entry input
• Preparing rental payment for expatriate
• Withholding and filing the tax for the rental payment on behalf of expatriates
• Other accounting related work
• Bachelor degree. Accounting education background.
• At least one year of accounting experience in foreign invested company.
• Good internal and external relationship management skills.
• Excellent communication skills in Mandarin, English.
• Self-confident, active and can work independently.
• Bright, team player, who work effectively under pressure.