(Sr.) Controlling Analyst - Career Day
- Work with relevant business partners to finalize annual budget planning and monthly rolling forecast, monitor and analyze results, take measures to reach the target.
- Timely and accurately complete the monthly report for management and HQ to ensure the reports are correct, deviation analysis based on actual results.
- Liaise with HQ interface to perform business review and communicate support needed.
- Cooperate with business partners about the pricing and cost calculation and business case simulation to fulfill the business target.
- Cooperate with business partners about annual price book review to ensure the right market pricing position.
- Ad-hoc Affairs assigned by line manager or department head.
- Minimum 5 years working experiences in finance-related functions, FP&A, Commercial, Controlling experience is preferred, having good sense of planning, controlling and reporting.
- University degree or above, major in business or accounting or finance. ACCA is a plus.
* 1-2 headcounts