Assisstant Finance Manager of Commerical Support - Career Day
- The Assistant Finance Manager support the commercial finance leader to provide valuable data/ reports and analysis/insights to CD organization to drive business growth and efficiency improvement in a compliant way, including but not limited at
• E-workflow system management and daily operational support
• Compliance (trade promotion, rebates, revenue contract review etc.)
• Channel Profitability analysis and reporting (covering consumption/sell-in/sell-out/inventory/trade investment, etc.)
• Deliver new eCommerce operation model with cost structure improvement
• Communication to business partners, BUF peers, on the analysis and provide insightful comments to variances, including recommendation of actions to enhance business performance and/or address any performance issue.
- Daily operational supports:
• Work closely with MOT/CD planning team on sales latest thinking estimation, spending management (manage process and E-workflow system, BVA, etc. )
• Monthly trade promotion/ trade terms validation and reconciliation (E-workflow vs. SAP) / monitoring/ adjustments
• Close monitoring of EC growth model especially on investment planning and actual monitoring in line with channel strategy
• Work with GS/CFM, BSCOE and IT to ensure correctness and completeness of accounting & adequacy of controls.
- Financial Analysis and Monitoring:
• Support the commercial finance leader to provide valuable analysis/ insights to help achieve the business results:
• Be responsible for sales financial support, including but not limited at sales and consumption forecast, inventory monitoring and projection, to ensure a healthy trade inventory level, and identify related risks and opportunities
• Monitor trade investments efficiency and channel profitability by brand and by channel analysis vs. prior year and budget
• Monitoring key financial performance of both internal and external business partner
• Be responsible for financial target setting and post review on big campaign (e.g. 618, 11.11)
• Evaluate financial simulation on new business model, if any
- Provide standard or ad-hoc financial analysis to support management decision and ensure robustness of business KPI delivery
- Compliance and Audit:
• Provide solid support to business partners and compliance team to ensure compliance (SOX, HCC, FCPA etc.)
• Support both internal audit (SOX, FCPA etc.) and external audit (PWC, Tax etc.). Focus on rebate cycle, trade promotion cycle, and revenue cycle.
- Qualities / Qualifications
• Bachelor of Finance, Accounting or equivalent, more than 5 years of experience in Finance with preference for matrix / complex environment work experience.
• Strong communication skills, fluent English in both speaking and writing
• Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office and PowerPoint is required.
• ACCA certification, good knowledge of US/PRC GAAP, SOX internal control and FCPA/Healthcare Compliance preferred
• Knowledge of SAP and TM1 is a plus
- Indicators of Success:
• Quick learner and ability to work in a complex and matrix environment
• Strong technical skills on Analytics/Reporting and hard working – ability to deep dive on numbers independently that helps bring clarity to abstract problem
• Develop strong working relationships with stakeholders. Demonstrate ability to achieve integration & alignment, push back when appropriate, and manage conflicts & challenges
• Influence and impact others through building and defending arguments, challenge in a provocative and respectful manner, facilitate a decision and drive action to meet objectives