1. Support account payable and account receivable related documents filing.
2. Employee expense report pre-audit.
3. Daily vouchers filing.
4. Financial statement filing.
5. Other ad-hoc task assigned by manager.
Professional Skills Required:
1. Undergraduate in university, major in accounting/finance.
2. Good English speaking/writing skill.
3. Proactive; Result-Oriented; strong communication skill; able to work under pressure.
4. Intern period at least 3 month, on duty three days a week at least.
5. Responsible for basic task in financial department, need patience and initiative, have communication and coordination capabilities.
Welfare and benefit ：
1. Offer free working meals
2.Offer free dormitory
3.Shuttle bus between plant and Guangzhou downtown\Panyu
Apply for 实习生
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.