ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Be responsible for monthly closing to ensure the daily transactions timely and accurately processed, Keep monthly review on closing process, Optimize monthly closing process
2. Ensure statutory and IFRS reporting and other shareholder reporting requirement are submitted timely
3. Manage accounts reconciliation, including sub-ledgers, bank reconciliation, tax reconciliation, inter and intra group accounts. report the outstanding items for further actions and monitor follow-ups to progress to ensure the data integrity of accounting records
4. Actively participate in SAP optimization as finance roles, manage GL accounts and maintain financial database in SAP.
5. Responsible for the implementation and optimization of the JV accounting policy and internal control process.
6. Responsible for JV multiple-year-budget and budget control, Provide monthly analysis and forecast against budget and generate other analysis as required
7. Perform the financial roles (pricing and finance index calculation etc.) in bid & pricing process to support bidding & pricing decision making.
8. Ensure Order intake book and revenue recognized follow group and PRC accounting policy
9. Ensure that all Supplier Invoice matching to Goods Received are correctly recorded
10. Review the expense claim to ensure all the procedures and supporting documents are complied with Company regulation and tax rules.
11. Provide aging report on AR/AP accounts and follow up with overdue items
12. Assist internal and external financial audit and complete action items effectively.
13. Manage the finance document filing room and process to ensure all finance documents custodian timely and correctly
This job may not have supervisory responsibilities.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
· Full-time undergraduate Degree or above, major in Accounting or Financeial management
· Qualification of CPA, ACCA is strongly preferred
· At least 5 years of accounting experience, JV or foreign working experience is preferred
· Broad knowledge of financial accounting and analysis skills.
· Strong inter-personal and communication skills to influence and engage with many stakeholders and support staff.
· Initiative, creative, independence and able to work under pressure
· Good Microsoft office skill (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and ERP knowledge (SAP or SAP by design Is preferred)
Good reading and writing skills in English, basic spoken English skill.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS