Senior Financial analyst, Reporting & Statutory Compliance
Overall Purpose of the Role
Strong control orientation, responsible for identify, explain and resolve issues from accounting perspective for business events.
Responsible for the overall external reporting for legal entities across APAC countries. Ensure all reporting comply with each local accounting standards and local regulations (including Japan, Korea, PRC, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore), actively involving in the audit support activities during statutory audit.
General knowledge of tax framework, responsible to provide all financial data according to the specific requirement under local tax regulation for tax filing, prepare and file for the respective tax types and responsible for tax to book reconciliation process.
Ensure accounting and business processes comply with Company policy.
Areas of Responsibility
- Independently finish the statutory report draft, statutory audit and statutory filing process for 1~2 APAC countries, including prepare statutory adjustments, prepare notes to financial statements, cash flow, support for the conclusion of external audit and file to required government authorities
- Co-ordinate with business operation in tax invoice processing, including issuing invoice, validate input VAT invoice, response to questions from operation regarding customer/ vendor invoice
- Work closely with corporate tax team for tax filing and tax compliances requests
- Special projects as assigned
- Communicate with related stake holders as needed
- Provide training/ knowledge sharing to junior staff
Experience and Professional Qualifications Required
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting or related major
- Solid Knowledge of both USGAAP and IFRS
- Written and verbal English fluency
- 3-5 years' of Experience in working with both Big 4 audit firms or multinational company
- Experience in preparing and presenting financial and management reporting deliverables
- Experience in maintaining and monitoring financial controls
- CPA/ACCA or equivalent
Leadership Attributes and Skills & Knowledge Required
- Strong understanding of compliance implications and controls impacting business areas
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage on-time delivery of effective solutions
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize based on organizational mission and values
Apply for Senior Financial analyst, Reporting & Statutory Compliance
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.