Accounting & Administration Clerk ( 8 month contract)
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY
A. Business Delivery and Operational Effectiveness;
B. Client and Relationship Management;
C. Risk Management and Control;
D. Change and Innovation;
A. Business Delivery and Operational Effectiveness:
• Assist in timely and accurate process of transaction and accounting postings, internal reports, reconciliation & reducing outstanding items.
• Ensure all records are filed in an organized manner for easy retrieval.
• Contact local banks for Nostro accounts business.
• Perform staff reimbursement timely with latest Authority delegation.
B. Client and Relationship Management:
• Identify improvement potentials in day-to-day activities and recommend improvement ideas to unit officer / unit head to enhance operational effectiveness.
C. Risk Management and Control:
• Ensure controls are in place during processing and are according to guidelines provided.
• Inform/escalate any unusual activities or financial data to management.
D. Change and Innovation:
• Identify gaps and/or improvement opportunities in day-to-day activities and recommend improvement ideas to Unit Officer / Unit Head.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- College or University graduate.
- Minimum 1-2 years in banking industry experience or the related processing centers.
- Good command of accounting knowledge.
- Good problem solving and learning skills.
- Attributes/other abilities: Interpersonal relationship, initiative.
- Good written and verbal command of English and Chinese.
- Good PC and related software skills (e.g. Word, Excel, ACCESS).