- Travel arrangement for team staff, such as hotel & air-tickets booking , visa letter preparation
- Preparing expense claims for management team
- Helping team leader to make expense record and assisting with budget control
- Organization of team building activities, training, and other group event.
- Perform general administrative duties to management team such as conference room reservations, copying/faxing, filing/records management, spreadsheet work, presentation preparation, word processing/drafting of correspondence and overseas courier service.
- Other ad-hoc tasks
RAFA - Risk & Finance Analytics
- At least two years' e xperience in administrative support in a professional/corporate environment.
- Good IT skills, particularly in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Chinese word processing and knowledge of internet/intranet are required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, fluency in Mandarin and English essential .
- Mature and professional, highly organized and efficient, with attention to details.
- Strong sense of responsibility, the ability to work independently.
- Customer service orientated and a good team player.
- Multi-tasked, adaptability in shifting priorities and meeting tight deadlines .
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.